After many months of fun working with Jose Maldonado, Lucy Lu and some of the other team members-the website for PasoFino Dance Studio is rolling and even hit a traffic spike in the first few days. Thankfully 24/7 hosting support came in for the save with a server upgrade.
What were the key ingredients to this?
- Drupal setup and back-end dev with customized modules
- Rich front-end development on the theme level
- Extensive and dynamic Flash integration
What did the company get out of this beautiful, engaging, brand spankin' new website?
- Thousands of views in the first few days following launch
- 40% of traffic coming from organic Search Engine Optimization techniques and Drupal modules
- Drupal's Ubercart (eCommerce module) connected to PayPal
- Increased content update productivity via Drupal's out of box Content Manager for blog/page/product updates and community contributed module Content Construction Kit for parent category organization
- Full fledged user management system with custom user roles access
- Flexibility for Online Class user access (user role upgrade via Ubercart payment then video presentation via Embedded Media field module)
- Email management via Simplenews Drupal module
- Increased image features and decreased server load with ImageCache module
- WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) content updating with CKeditor (as easy as using Microsoft Word)
- Innovative dance community interaction, leading to increased loyalty
That finalizes the list of key features. Some of the unmentioned modules/module groups still holding hand in the site includes Tables API, Mail, Token, uBrowser, Workflow-ng and Drupal core modules.
Now the important part-what do you think about the website? do you need a equally magnificent site? Hit us up by click here.